Routine and general dental treatments are essential to maintaining teeth and gums. Preventative dental care is also a part of general dentistry in our Flower Mound, TX dental office. Regular dental care can prevent problems like tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss.
General Dentistry in Flower Mound, TX
Root canals eliminate the infection in a specific tooth by entering the root and removing the cause of any particular infection or inflammation. After decontaminating the root, it will be filled and back to its original state. Fillings are used alongside root canals to repair cavities or cracked and broken teeth.
The resins that create the filling mimic your tooth’s natural look and feel. Fillings can even be used to repair teeth worn down by clenching or grinding. Overall, they are a great, simple option for restoring your smile.
We also offer family dental services as a part of general dental care. Visiting a family dentist helps every member of your family meet their oral health needs. Dental care is especially important for children, as they can be more prone to problems like cavities. It’s also essential that parents help their children care for their smiles when they aren’t in the office.
Routine care in our office can include:
- Exams: A comprehensive dental exam is essential to boost overall health, and will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit.
- Cleaning: Your personal home care, and daily routines play an important role in achieving a beautiful, healthy, winning smile that lasts a lifetime.
- X-rays: Dental radiographs are essential, preventative, diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
- Gum Disease Therapy: If you have periodontal disease, or gingivitis there are several options for treatment that are available including deep cleaning of gums.
- Oral Cancer Screening: An oral cancer screening is a simple procedure to detect early signs of mouth/oral cancer. Talk to us during cleaning to get your screening.
Request a Dental Appointment Today
Call Flower Mound Family Dentistry for general dental treatment at 972-848-8745. You can also schedule a dental appointment with our team online.